Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Watching the Pounds Fall Off

I wish the pounds would just fall off but amazingly enough they don't, I actually have to WORK to get them to come off. I joined Weight Watchers in May and so far I am doing fairly well; I've lost 20 lbs. I work out about 5 times a week, watch what I eat, track my points; I am a good little dieter. As my mother would say I am the diet nazi. I comment on everything I eat and tell her the points of everything she is eating, which makes her oh so happy with me. My hopes is to lose about 75-84 lbs. by my 5 year anniversary, which means continuing to work out, drinking 8 glasses of water, and being dilligent with the tracking. I know it is possible and I can do it, but thinking about it feels huge.

With that said I have 11 points left for the day and I think I am going to go get myself an ice cream cone. Oh the joys of WW, I get to eat ice cream and not feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment